Thursday, December 22, 2011

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR...

Hello Friends!!!

Can you believe it? Christmas is only 3 days away. Are you ready? I'm still trying to get my cards finished but I must say they won't be getting to my friends in time for Christmas. *SIGH* It will be more of a belated Christmas & Happy Winter instead. I hope they won't mind.

Here are a few greeting cards that I created this week for Addicted to Stamps.



This card I used the Snow Flake digi image by Sherri Baldy. I love her images. They are so much fun to color. I used copic markers to color, American Craft's Dear Lizzy paper, Wild Orchid Crafts mulberry paper roses, one of my handmade beaded stick pins, Merry Christmas ribbon, and a white beaded trim.



This card I used the Christmas 28 digi image by Morgan Fitzsimons. This is the first very detailed image I've colored. I enjoyed selecting various colors to create it. I love bunnies and snail mail so when I found this image I just had to get it. I used copic markers to color, Recollection's Bright & Jolly design paper, snowflake ribbon, Wild Orchid Crafts mulberry paper rose & pearl trim.



This card I used the Lil Sweetie My Kitty digi image by Sherri Baldy. I colored the image with copic markers, Recollection's Bright & Jolly design paper, embellished with lace trim, pearl trim, and Wild Orchid Crafts poinsettia paper flowers.

I hope all of you are enjoying your day.
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment