Saturday, December 24, 2011

A FAIRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU~

Hello Friends!!!

I am enjoying this quiet Christmas Eve at home.  No hustling and bustling along with the rest of the crowd that are shopping.  Instead I decided to relax at home and do a little more crafting.  Later on this evening I will be wrapping the Christmas gifts I have for my kidlings (my nieces & nephews). 

Here is a card I created today for Addicted to Stamps:



I created this card using  Mitzi Sato-Wiuff 's Christmas Fairy digi image.  I LOVE LOVE the way this card turned out.  I used copics to color (B00, B05, B41, BV31, C1, C3, E33, E37, G00, G05,R20, R29, V04, V09, W5, Y17, YR17) and Lumiere Neoprene paints (Pearlescent Magenta, Pearl White, Pearl Blue, Met. Russet, Sunset Gold).  I used various papers I found in my stash (Heidi Grace & DCWV), rhinestones, & Darice's 3D snowflake stickers, and a piece of vintage white lace.

Here are close ups:





I wish all of you A Fairy Merry Christmas!!!! 
Many Blessings to you and yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment