Wednesday, December 14, 2011

ANGELS WE HAVE HEARD ON HIGH!~

It's new release Wednesdays for Addicted to Stamps. Please come join us on Facebook ATS fanpage this evening around 6:00PM PST

Here is a Christmas card I created using Lil Sweetie Joy Angel digi image by Sherri Baldy. I used music notes paper from a vintage song book, copic markers to color, Tim Holtz distressing ink in tea dye/walnut stain, Tsukineko Brilliant ink in metallic beige, ribbons & gold rick rack trim I had in my stash, pink and beige paper roses, and a beaded stick pin I received in a swap. I added the sentiment from the "Angels we have heard on high" song lyrics. I thought it was perfect!



Happy Wednesday to all of you!!!

12 days left till Christmas!!!

Please visit Scrapbook Stamp Society for digi stamp images and much more. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment