Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Halloween~Glitterella's Sweet Treats

Hello Friends!!!

I'm SUPER DUPER excited to share with you my very first design team project for Addicted to Stamps. I used the lovely Glitterella The Good Witch by Sherri Baldy. She is super adorable.



I used copic markers to color her, added stickles, various embellishments & trims I had in my stash from last year. The paper roses & orange pompom trim, burgundy velvet trim, and bling I adhered to the side of the jar are from Recollections. I used gold wire ribbon I found at my $1 store. I love the gold glitter on it. It's sooo sparkly. :)







I hope you enjoyed my project. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!!!!

Mahalo!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice. I love the things you make. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @twistedfae~ Thank you Aurora!!! I wish I had more time to get a bunch of Halloween treat bags done to mail out to my friends & pallies. I started to work on a few bags but not sure if it'll be done before Halloween. *SIGH*

    ReplyDelete