Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MY FIRST CHUNKY ATC~ SWAP VIA PENNYWISE ARTS

Hello Friends!!!

Just wanted to share with all of you another fun project I did. This is for a swap I participated in via PennywiseArts on Yahoogroups. I used various collage sheets I received from my friend Michele. She designs various collage sheets and is just totally awesome!!! You can purchase her lovely collage sheets currently on PennywiseArts. However, she will be having her website available soon. Stay tuned. I used silk flowers, microbeads, and other various embellishments creating this. I was thrilled to learn that my partner absolutely loved it. :) I can't wait to do another one soon. I will be creating one for my friend Shirley.



3 comments:

  1. Pretty ATC~ ^___^ I haven't done one is so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @twistedfae & Norma Soulet~ Thank you!!! I had a great time doing this one.

    ReplyDelete