Thursday, April 21, 2011

JUBILEE MINI ALBUM~

Hello Friends!!!!

GOSH!!!! It's been quite awhile since I've posted here on my blog. Life has been hectic for me and I've neglected getting a chance to blog. *SIGH* I also haven't been on YouTube for sometime so I hope to get back on track with creating some videos for you. In the mean time, this is a short update of the mini album I created using my Bind-it-all. I used the K&Co. Jubilee paper collection for this. I am in love with this paper and bought a few of the items available in this collection.

Here are the pics of the album:







Wanna see more details? Please see MY FLICKR or MY YOUTUBE

Thank you for stopping by. Have a beautiful day!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. VERY cute, Jess! Hope everything's been well with you <3

    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love the colors and embellishments that you used.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete