Wednesday, March 7, 2012

PENPAL WANT AD~

Hello Friends!!!

I just joined Penpalling and Letters on Facebook. I thought I share this group with you. You can also visit Penpalling and Letters Blog. I was asked to post an intro on their Facebook page as well as a Penpal Want Ad if I'm seeking pals so this is what I came up with:

PENPAL AD

I hope you like it. Today I will be spending the day writing a few letters, working on some swaps, packaging stationery orders and will post an update later.

It's a beautiful day and the sun is shining!!! YAY!!! Spring is officially here!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...pretty pretty and pretty1 I'm in the P&L group too, and there is another twin P%L swap group, which I enjoy a lot ^^
    Hope to hear soon from you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maria!!! Thank you for your comment. I just sent you a pm by email. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your pen pal ad. It's so cuuute. I sent you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Thank you Chrissy!!! I just received it. I will reply shortly. :)

      Delete