Sunday, March 4, 2012

MAD FOR DECOS!~

Hello Friends!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your day! I slept in rather late. *SIGH* I went crafting with my girlfriends on Saturday from 11am-11pm. I didn't do a whole lot of crafting but it was great to just hang out and have some girl time. :)

Here is a paper bag card I created using The Greeting Farm Cheeky Howdy stamp. I paper pieced her outfit with scrap papers and colored her with copic markers. I used the Cherry Paper from the All About Girls paper pad. I also created the beaded charms attached to the paper bag card. I embellished the cherries with stickles, added paper flowers, and a white organza ribbon. She is matted on red cardstock and popped up with pop dots.



Yesterday I got to meet a new friend at our meetup group who is also a deco swapper. It was wonderful meeting Mali. This is the first person I know who actually lives nearby me that does deco swapping. She was working on a bunch of lovely decos and inspired me to jump onto the bandwagon (again) to do deco swaps. I joined an awesome group called Deco Swappers via Facebook. I can't wait to start swapping decos. If you have a facebook you should join the group as well.

I want to share some decos that were made for me and returned. It's always a wonderful surprise to receive these decos and see the outcome of it and to know where it traveled.

Here is a Roses Theme Deco made for me by Mish Harris from Australia~





Here is a Strawberry Theme Deco I made for myself in 2008 via DecoPalace@yahoogroups.com I ♥ Strawberries!!!







Here is a Fantasy Creatures Theme Deco made by Nathalie Kabela via DecoPalace@yahoogroups.com in 2007~







Here is a Pink Color Theme Deco I created myself in 2008 via Decopalace@yahoogroups.com (very simple deco, not my best one, but it's still cute)~







If you would like to swap decos with me please leave me a comment below or Email Me.

Thank you for stopping by!!! I look forward to hearing from you!!!

Much Aloha~
Jes

4 comments:

  1. You're very creative.
    I like to follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooogling over the decos. I need to make some and put a little swap together for you. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your previous art decos Jess! These are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete