Saturday, March 10, 2012

HELLO KITTY AND OTHER SANRIO GOODS FOR SALE~

Hello Friends!!!

Happy Saturday!!!

I am letting go some of my items from my collection. I had these stashed away in my collection and don't have a need for them so I thought I offer them to you. I have noted the prices for each item on the photo. If there is something you want I am also willing to negotiate prices. All items are brand new never used except the Hello Kitty plastic case listed below. Most of these items are rare and no longer sold in stores as they are more than a year old. Some of them are 6 years old maybe more. Please note that the prices listed below do not include shipping cost. I accept paypal and US Money Orders. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!!!

































No comments:

Post a Comment