Friday, January 20, 2012

LUNCH BAG UPCYCLE FOR YPP~

Hello Friends!!!

Here is a lunch bag upcycle swap I created for Your Paper Pantry. The theme for January is Romance. I used a standard size brown paper bag.

I first decoupaged these pretty rose cupcake liner papers on the entire front of the bag. Added some barn red distressing ink to the bag with a make up sponge. The image I created with photoshop by adding layers to create this collage effect. The bag is embellished with a beautiful vintage white rose lace and a dark pink sequin trim. I added a mini pink rose to the corner of the trim. I stamped the word "Sweet," with a stamp I purchased at Michaels.




The back of the bag I made a pocket with the same vintage white rose lace and added this delicate white lace trim. Inside the pocket is a mat that can be used to add a photo or a journal entry.



Here is a close up of the image I created:



You can also see my video for more details HERE. Thank you for stopping by.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment