Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN~



This is a card I created for Addicted to Stamps. I used the Gothic Bride digi image by Heather Valentin which can be found HERE.

I used copics to color the image, vintage purple lace, black ribbon, a strand of pearls I dyed with Tim Holtz's Adirondack alcohol ink in the color of slate. I added some roses by iamroses (large roses) & Wild Orchid Crafts (small green roses). I distress the card using Tim Holtz's Dusty Concord. The background paper I purchased at Michaels is from the Recollection brand. I really love the way she turned out and had a lot of fun creating this card.

Wishing all of you a Happy Halloween!!!!

Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    Happy Halloween to You!
    I am back home from a short vacation to Carmel, CA. Had a nice time. :)
    Congratulations on being accepted as a designer for Addicted to Rubber Stamps.
    Love this card and that image.
    Hugs and keep happy.
    By the way I uploaded a Halloween video to my blog. Please stop by and have a look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Norma Soulet (AZArtist)~ Aw, Thank you Norma!!! Happy Halloween to you!!! Thank you for the Congrats as well. I'm super excited to be part of the design team. I picked up something for you today so I will be sending it your way soon. I thought you may enjoy them. I hope you had a wonderful vacation in Carmel. I love visiting the coast. It's been quite sometime though since I've visited Monterey, Pismo Beach, Carmel, etc. I'm nearby San Francisco and not too close to Monterey, CA. I wouldn't mind taking a drive down there. :) I will certainly be sure to check your video out. Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Puakalehua: Congrats on the DT. I love this gothic card... cute image! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet Aw, Mahalo nui loa!!! Please visit Addicted to Stamps Shop. There are a lot of awesome digi stamps there. :)

    ReplyDelete