Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MAIL ART~ GOODIES SENT

Just wanted to share the mail art goodies I sent off to Jacqueline. I really enjoy doing these mail art swaps and look forward to doing more in the future. Please let me know if interested. I recently signed up for a mail art swap via Swap-bot. I'm not really new to mail art per se so I don't think I'm a beginner but I still thought it would be fun to join in the swap.

Here is my envelope I decorated for Jacqueline:



MAIL ART GOODIES ENCLOSED :)





I ♥ wrapping up everything as I believe it makes the gift more exciting when it's wrapped up cute. :D

I have a few other personal swap/gift projects I have to work on so I hope to get more posted here on my craft blog soon. I haven't done any crafting lately. Please stay tune. Thank you!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute~ Great mail art goodness, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your envelope is simply gorgeous!!! Anyone would be lucky to find it in their mail box. I love it and 'Hello Kitty' too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The strawberry recipe cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete