Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pink & Girly Mini Paper Bag Album~

Hello Friends!!!

This is a mini paper bag album I created for my niece MacKenzie's 9th Birthday. It was a total surprise as she's been wanting a paper bag mini album for sometime. I couldn't wait until she unwrapped the tissue paper and see her face light up. It was so rewarding to see her bright smile. She's a doll!!!!

I used various scrapbook papers from DCWV and various embellishment I created and a few other store bought embellies I had in my stash. I wanted to stick to a pink and somewhat girly theme. MacKenzie absolutely ♥LOVE♥ her album. I hope you all enjoy this album too.

Thank you for stopping by!!! Happy Crafting!!!!






1 comment:

  1. i love your crafts and your videos on youtube!!

    i adore your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete