Friday, March 30, 2012

CUTE MAIL IN MY MAILBOX~

Hello Friends!!!

I've been having great days of mail lately. WOO HOO!!! I must get back to writing a few letters. I have been a bit lazy these days and think it has to do with this weather. It's been a little cloudy today. I am finally getting around to editing my photos of all the cute mail I received. It's soooo nice to have my mail box full of letters.

I made a lot of new pallies at Penpalling and Letters on Facebook as well as here on blogger. YAY!!! For those who wrote to me lately... Thank you SOOOO much!!! I also am working on a few letters for a few of my pallies (Jacqueline, Kristina, Allie, & Jackie V.) I have some goodies of cute mail to send out to you. I haven't forgotten about you gals. *WINK*

OH!!! Before I forget!!! I GOT THE JOB!!!!

WOO HOO!!! I will start on April 16th. YAY!!! I'm SUPER DUPER excited!!!!

Onto the pics of all the lovely mail I received:

Letter from Petrova~ Letter from Bella~ Letter from Kim L. Letter from Lynsey~ Letter from Susan K.~ Letter from Hyemyoung~ A Sweet Note from Maria~

I also receive a bunch of Decos & Fbs in the mail:

From my friend Allie~ From Tiger via Deco Swappers~

From Mali via Deco Swappers~

From Nanette via Swap-bot Cute Mail in your Mailbox Swap~

6 comments:

  1. Good gosh, your mailbox has been full, hasn't it?! Lot's of fun mail and great letters! Lucky girl! :) Congrats on getting the job too! Looking forward to your mail! Have a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mail Love~ I have been slackin' on my blog but my mail has been steady for the most part. So much cuteness in this post, girl. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much pretty paper mail! i didn't know you were also into writing letters and swapping?! are you looking to have an extra pen pal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow beautiful mail, the last package look georgeous.
    Glad to see my envelope there ^^ I have started to use your lovely labels :D
    Congrats on your new job!
    Have a wonderful week ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome mail post!!! such cute mail chica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mail is so incredibly cute I actually squealed and flailed IRL XD

    ReplyDelete