Thursday, February 2, 2012

A LIL ROSE IN YOUR DAY~

Hello Friends!!!

WOW!!! Time has seriously been flying by way too fast!!! I need to really get hustling with all these things I want to do for Valentines. I don't actually celebrate Valentines but I do like all the things that revolve around this day of love. Hubs & I usually will go out to a nice dinner and just enjoy spending time together.

I love all the pretty and cute things that are filling up the store shelves. Especially all the decorations in pink, red and white. I usually will load up on all the rubber stamps, papers, ribbons, etc that I find.

Today I want to share with you a card I created for Scrapbook Stamp Society (Addicted to Stamps) using Lil Rose digi image by Sherri Baldy.

Onto the pics~



I colored the image with the following Copic Markers:

B41/BG45
C1/C3/C7
E00/E02/E21/E23/E25/E53/E57
RV63/RV66
V04/V05/V06/V15/V17
Y13/Y17/YG07/YG09


I used the K&Co.The Painted Garden Specialty paper, purple cardstock, Neenah 80lb cardstock, and Spellbinders Nestabilities Curved Rectangle dies.

I embellished the card with WOC and Recollection mulberry flowers, a lavender bow ribbon, a handmade beaded stick pin, diamond stickles, and flat back pearls. I also distressed the edges using Tim Holtz Dusty Concord distressing ink.

I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by!!!

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Flutter By Wednesday's- #188 Open

Lollipop Crafts- #65 Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Sweet, love how the card came out. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable card! Love the purple, and the flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jes! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete