I am totally honored to receive this special award from my friend Alee' at http://aleejentaleigh.blogspot.com. Thank you SOOOOO very much for sharing this with me. You are an inspiration to me!!!
Now onto 8 random facts about me. I hope you all enjoy it!!!
1) I have 4 sisters & 1 brother. I'm the middle child of 6. I love having a big Family and feel really blessed.
2) My blog name Kawaiislandgurl72 is inspired by my love of all things Kawaii (which mean cute in Japanese), islandgurl- because I'm originally from Hawaii, 72 my birth year.
3) Like Alee', I too have a HUGE LOVE for Hello Kitty. Ever since I was a little girl I have always adored her. Although I'm not a cat lover. I prefer dogs.
4) I enjoy penpalling. I started penpalling at the age of 11. Oh!!! the joy of receiving a handwritten letter.
5) My name Puakalehua, which is also my Youtube channel's name is actually my middle name. I am named after my late Great-Grandmother. She was my Mother's Grandmother who I adored tremendously. My name means a lot to me as it has a wondeful story behind it aside from being my grandma's name. You can read more about my name HERE
6) My Ethnicity & Age: I'm Hawaiian, Filipino, Portuguese, Puerto Rican. I'm 38 yrs. old (but really a big kid at ♥)
7) I can never go to work without having my tote bag filled with a couple letter sets, envelopes, stickers, address book, my gazillion pens, etc. I have always been this way. Now since I am doing more crafting I take a some project with me. Infact, I use to get in trouble in grade school because I would play with my stuff in class and it would always disrupt the class because I made too much noise fumbling with stuff. HA-HA!!!
8) I'm fairly new to the scrapbooking community. Although I have always had a big love for papercrafts ever since I was a little girl. My first love is stationery. Especially Sanrio & other Japanese brand stationery.
I would like to share this award with:
Please share 8 things about you. :)