Saturday, December 11, 2010

Altered Art~ Christmas Puzzle Collage

Hello Everyone!!

Last night I got together with my three Dear Friends (Michele, Shirley, & Iris). We created this awesome altered art Christmas puzzle collage. We first started with a blank chipboard puzzle and then embellished with various collage sheets designed by Michele from Swing Shift Designs. She creates beautiful vintage collage design sheets. You can find them HERE. We decorated our own puzzles and then at the end we exchanged 3 pieces each from our own puzzle. This is the finish product of our altered art project. I hope you enjoy me sharing this with you. We had a wonderful time sharing with each other and crafting the night away. :)

I adhere the puzzle pieces to medium weight chipboard and then embellished it with some vintage lace I had in my stash. As well as adding one of my handmade organza flowers & some stick pins (2 of them are from a swap & 1 is handmade by me).










5 comments:

  1. This is great! Looks like you guys were super busy! So nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting my blog today! It's wonderful to meet new blogging friends and supporters. I was looking for your email address but couldn't find it...figured I would leave you a big Hello and Thanks for reading the article! Aloha! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lovey~ Hi Lovey!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. It's so nice to meet you too. I look forward to getting to know you better. Much Aloha to you! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    It is my First time visiting your blog and I love everything I have seen. I have become a follower of your blog and hope you become a Follower of my blog too. Please visit soon and take a look at all of my art and please leave a comment.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I love the christmas collage and the tags below you've made. I love vintage stuff. I'm happy you decided to follow my blog and you can be sure I'll be checking on yours as well. :) Happy New Year! Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really nice, very creative indeed what you and your friends made. I think everything handmade is valuable especially for the emotions people put into it while making it.

    Have a great day,
    Joana

    ReplyDelete